ELLENKI placement cell was established in 2004 with a prime objective of creating career opportunities for promising ELLENKI students in reputed corporate towards meeting aspirations of all the stakeholders. To accomplish this career objective placement cell has identified corporate in various sectors and initiated the process of building a mutually rewarding relationship with them. ELLENKI placement cell had a humble beginning in 2004 which is well furnished with all the state of art facilities like conference hall , projector and an office which is equipped with laptop, desktops, handy cam, digital camera, invertors, exclusive room for group discussion, 3 exclusive interview rooms and a self sufficient pantry.
In its 7 years of fruitful journey a total of 20 companies visited ELLENKI recruiting 638 students from various disciplines has placed. Infosys Campus Connect programme enables students to hone their soft skills to meet the industry needs with Infosys Campus Connectivity.
All these accomplishments and milestones were possible due to unstinted patronage by the management, proactive support by the Director, Principal and continuous nurturing and mentoring by the dedicated faculty.
- To act as catalyst in bridging skill gaps by creating a world-class practical Training environment that fosters the trainees in acquiring a blend of professionals and soft skills in concurrence with IT industry.
- To develop dynamic professional to excel in the competitive global environment of information technology.
- To network with renowned educationalist and professionals in the corporate & social arena for enhancing the employability potential of the trainees.
- To operate with a spirit of responsibility, integrity, professionalism and partnership.
- To think with speed, flexibility and open mind.
- To use a comprehensive understanding of global education to set our own standards.
- To continue and follow industries best practices.
- A Separate T & P Cell is constituted for career guidance, training & placements.
- To arrange training for the students in soft skills. For this we have allotted 2 hours per week for each section from second year onwards to cover communication skills and Analytical Skills.
- To arrange Expert Lectures from out side institutions to train on Employability Skills.
- Arrange workshops on GD and Interview Skills.
- Interact with various Industries and establish MOU’s for Recruitment Drives and also for conducting Seminars to make the students aware of the Latest Trends in various areas.
- To arrange before each recruitment drive a company/specific training session to make the students concentrate on the specific skills required for that Industry.
- After completion of each recruitment drive, a feedback session for all the students so as to analyze and make the students aware of the reasons for not getting selected.
- Several training programmes were conducted for personality development and life skills to make the students industry ready.
Campus Selection Process:
R&D solicits the presence of the trainers/HR Executives etc., during the period of training also to provide inputs and oversee how the chosen batch is improving etc.
Through a series of on-campus presentations and hundreds of job postings, the trainees have the opportunity to learn about recruiting companies.
- Talent Spirit
- M/s. Visu International Ltd.
JKC is an innovative and pioneering initiative that provides students them with a world class infrastructure and opportunities to apply their knowledge to the challenging problems.